NEOMA MOBILITY ACCELERATOR PUSHING A SECOND GROUP OF COHORTS ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS!
On September 9, the NEOMA BS Mobility Accelerator’s second selection committee with the support of EDF and Région Normandie took place. The latest recruits will soon have access to the support programme set up by Gwendal ROZIER, Accelerator manager.
For this 2nd selection of start-ups, Gwendal ROZIER has set up an ever-increasing network of experts and stakeholders to help accelerate development. But this is not all. The issue of mobility also raises ethical questions. An element of social responsibility has been added to the economic models exploited by the Accelerator. The start-up managers will also receive personal development coaching after the programme has finished. 8 start-ups and VSB hosted :
- Clean’act creates a solution that allows individuals to calculate the carbon footprint of their daily activities, including travel.
- Biocoop Jeanne d’Arc is a organic product store franchise. The particularity of the store is that it has a catering service. The aim is to develop this into a delivery service of organic, local and zero waste meals to individuals and companies.
- Mes Parents et moi is developing innovative services for the elderly. With their shopping service, ‘Courses et moi’, the company aims to set up a mobility service for the elderly.
- Le Coq Toqué is a Made-in Normandy cider and apple juice manufacturer aiming to develop its production, stock and export supply chain.
- Ethics Coffee is a Spanish organic and fair trade coffee retailer. It wishes to expand internationally and to develop its French market.
- Champgrand is a marketplace platform selling hunting boots and clothing. The company needs to resolve its logistical problems to develop.
- Ebot 7 is involved in the digitalisation of customer relations and aims to target companies specialising in mobility.
- Mindpark builds outdoor escape games and hopes to develop a BtoB cycling gamification idea.
The Mobility sector in Normandy is highly conducive to economic growth: competitiveness clusters (Moveo, Novalog, TESS, LSN), high industrial activity (Axe Seine, Usine de Cléon), Schools of Technical Excellence (INSA, Cesi, Esigelec): an ideal experimental site for start-ups.
The founders of each company attended the 1st acceleration sprint event, which included public speaking and utility and flow management workshops and personalised coaching sessions. Ready, steady, accelerate!Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest