The NBS Startup Challenge is back in Reims for a new edition!
On March 6th, 7th, and 8th, around 50 students from Reims will pool their skills and their innovation abilities to collaborate on an innovative concept.
On the program for this weekend which promises to be intense: 36h non-stop of creativity, work, discovery and meetings to lead to projects of startups which could be launched tomorrow… It is a great opportunity to discover entrepreneurship, innovation and the creation of startups in ideal conditions!
What good reasons to participate in this challenge for students:
- Discover entrepreneurship and the creation of startups in a fun marathon format;
- Meet students in Reims from all disciplines: scientists, engineers, computer specialists, humanists, designers, managers, marketers, lawyers, etc.
- Put their know-how, skills, and passion to good use in a collective project;
- Discover how to create;
- Meet experts, entrepreneurs, and make good contacts;
- Benefit from a validated methodology, professional coaches and an ideal toolbox for their future projects.
After 3 days of hard work and fun, the finalists will have the pleasure of pitching their creative ideas during a Grand Oral which will take place on April 1st at the Reims Business Hub in order to try to win as many awards as possible.
Good luck to all !
See challenge-nbs-startup.fr for more information.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest