The Fondation Le Roch-Les Mousquetaires gives a new boost to NEOMA entrepreneurs!
For the fifth consecutive year, NEOMA is very proud to be associated with the Fondation Le Roch-Les Mousquetaires as part of its Coup de Pouce Competition. The goal? With its business plan competition, give young entrepreneurs an additional chance to succeed thanks to its three endowments for a total amount of 20,000 euros.
This competition is offered to students and young graduates incubated at NEOMA:
- aged 18 to 35,
- and following one of the courses provided by NEOMA BS or graduated for at most 2 years,
- and having started a business for at most 2 years or in the process of setting up a business. If the company is in the process of being created, the articles of incorporation must be filed no later than July 31, 2020.
A competition which is bearing fruit since several of the award-winning projects have subsequently distinguished themselves:
- Nachos, a Mexican restaurant franchise, won the 1st prize (€ 10,000) in 2015. The startup now has 10 points of sale in France and recorded 3.3 million euros in turnover in 2018.
- Ulysse, flight comparator, won 1st prize in 2018. The following year, its founders raised 1.9 million euros to deploy the company, particularly on the international level.
- Picme, a high-end photography service for tourists, is the latest winner of the 1st prize in the Coup de Pouce Conpetition from the Fondation Le Roch-Les Mousquetaires in 2019. Its founders have just made their first sales in line.
As its name suggests, this competition is a real springboard for motivated young entrepreneurs. In addition to the financial aspect of the award, it is above all about getting known through the network of the Fondation Le Roch-Les Mousquetaires. This competition brings essential legitimacy to the project, a recognition which entrepreneurs are sorely lacking when they start a new activity.
Our young shoots have until Sunday March 22, 2020 to apply. We wish them good luck and see you on April 21 for the final oral in Paris!Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest